Chevaline Dexx Carpark Membrane
Chevaline Dexx Carpark Membrane is a liquid applied, multi-layer waterproofing system that incorporates two-layers of glass fibre mat reinforcement for use on concrete and plywood carparking decks where it is essential to prevent water penetration into the structure. The material is a heavy-bodied waterborne acrylic paste ready to use from the container. The dual reinforcement in the carparking system accommodates for more stresses in all directions and topcoats are available for to protect the system against oil, petrol, and grease contamination.
It is formulated for high adhesion and water resistance, with toughness combined with flexibility in the cured film.
Chevaline Dexx membrane is also suitable for a wide range of applications including roofing, balconies & decks, wet areas and under tiles.
Chevaline Dexx is supplied as Standard Grey (00A05) and White. Custom colours are available to match any colour chart.
- 100% NZ made
- Proven durability with 37+ years in service history
- Dual reinforced system
- Proven UV resistance
- Easy to apply and maintain long term
- Life expectancy of 25 years with regular maintenance
- Wide colour range available
- Zero odour application
Technical Support provided by our team:
- Project specific specifications and details
- On-site quality assurance
- Certified Applicators available nationwide
- Extended warranties available
- Total System Warranty